Friday, November 26, 2004

Time for a Change.

I mainly created this on the half-realized request of a friend that pointed out the logic that it would help people keep a "heads up" on me and what's going on with me while I'm off doing my own thing.

I had one previously, and used it often, I never really liked doing it because I used it to bare my soul, and that always has less than satisfactory results.

Anyways. This will probably sit and fester for a time as I mainly created it here and now so that I'd be able to comment on a previous teacher of mine's blog. He's a brilliant man, and I love to read his essays/rants. I just decided to also comment on them.

In case you are wondering on "The Pergatory of Earth" comment. It's a concept of Earth as a gray spot of logic, emotions, good and evil. Not in that both sides always exist and are acceptable, but that they all exist together, a dicotomy of life. Such as good and evil. Of course the truths of which is better is sometimes obvious, sometimes not such. But in a swirling whirlpool of light and dark, it is oft hard to tell, and much of the planet is covered in the gray of pergatory, a place between places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home