Friday, December 10, 2004

Oh, yeah.

Well I went and did it.
I have given myself my first gift worth both giving and recieving: A brand new computer.

It's a beautiful thing, I doubt the nerds would drool, and I doubt those non-nerd types would understand, but I love it. And that's all that matters. Welcome to the best computer I've ever had, welcome to the best opperating machine our family has, welcome to more of my dreams... And what's the selling point? The price. For Wal-Mart did something good, it sold computers and unbelievably low prices. Four times cheaper than the computer that is in my dreams, and yet four times bigger. I can live with the space that it takes up.

RUN to your nearest Wal-Mart if you want this baby, they still had quite a few at the one that I got mine. I'm less insecure about my decision now that I have mine and it took me scarcely an hour to catch up to my laptop and go far beyond it...

I'll stop drooling now.

I still have more to do, and then I will be able to get to my next project that I wish to conquer: AI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home