Sunday, April 10, 2005

An essay of sorts.

So today I wrote down a thought that I wish to publish here or elsewhere at one time or another...

But it's a little coarse for what it's purpose should be as of yet. But I came to understand a bit more about the world (like of countries, etc.) today and came to a metaphore of sorts because of it.

Anyways...

Today was a pretty good one. A pain and tester of patience is gone. But he was temporary anyways. And I saved the day at least thrice today. I don't want to brag about it here, because their trivial and elementary, but I was very pleased with myself. Elementary use of chemistry in a cleaning issue at work, and two more useages of the ability to solve problems. It was fun, the most in depth thinking I've had in a while. And that's what saddens me...

But here I am, I'm about to go to sleep because I should go to class in the morning... And hopefully I will find the gym that I was pointed to. One of my co-workers told me of the University gym that she goes to occasionally, and I realized that if I could pin down my sleeping schedule a bit, I could hit it every day for about an hour and a half. I'm excited at the prospect. The reason I don't run more is because I prefer a good-sized track, hopefully indoors, so I don't freeze to death at 6 in the morning... But it should help me get into the shape that I want to be in. I just need a diet that will support that sort of living. So I might actually get off of the 95% Carl's Jr. diet. Which I know you think must be horrible, but it's not super bad. I don't eat a lot of the grease foods and have a sort of variety...

So that means more shopping. For food. I buy a little more each check, so at this rate I should be able to sustain myself at home in about 20 million years. :-)

But if I constrain my time a bit better, I should be a bit healthier. Meaning I'll have time to eat more, healthier, etc. So no more late nights unless it's work, I'm thinking, or at least I'll suffer less over sleeping. And it's a schedule that won't leave me excuses for avoiding any of my classes.

I'm glad you found that enlightening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home