Thursday, April 07, 2005

Here's one for you.

After spending about half an hour on it, I finally got the printer installed. It wasn't anything that I was doing wrong, but I had forgotten where I put the CD for it's drivers. So I downloaded some off the net, very easy going in about five minutes. No sweat. But the stupid computer refused to finish installing them. It would just stop, not saying anything was wrong. So by about the third or fourth, or fifth, or you get the point...? After several tries it worked, and it let me print a test and alignment page.

So here's the kicker: it's out of black ink, and for all intents and purposes red. Kinda funny since I know what it was used for. I'm not really griping about it. It just would have been nice to know, like the printer tells me everything else. It tells me when it starts, and stops printing. Pretty neat (it's a verbal que, ok?), but it won't tell me when it's thirsty? So I'll be going to staples and the mall here pretty quickly. I'm excited, but this isn't a speedbump, it's a wall that need be dynamited.

I will win. The printer will be subserviant. In about a couple of hours, hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home