Tuesday, February 28, 2006

And now a word:

Blah.

Define it.

And now a quote: Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out of it alive.

Elbert Hubbard

And now a better word:

Genius.

So I can't help but wonder. And not the good sort either.

Not that I expect to have you at beck and call, but you did arrange this little thing here.

So naturally I wonder.

Where are you?

And more importantly is the disturbing answers that I'm coming up with.

You set this up, were rather excited, too, it seemed.

I'm tired, but that only means that my dark, inner conspirator will be more vocal now.

So then, where are you?

Do I have to start to wonder in everyting...?

Curious.

I can't believe I'm back at square one again.

At least it was sooner than later this time.

I'd much prefer that.

Thank you for at least that much.

Letting me know before my head was all wound up in a new noose.

So there's that, right?

So now what am I supposed to do?

This is getting harder before it gets easier.

Boy would I love to lose my sensibilities like the rest of you.

To just turn them off because it doesn't fit with what I want.

What a wonderful dillusion.

Instead I fight on against all odds, knowing that only a fall of defeat awaits me, especially the higher I manage to climb.

No wonder everyone is lazy, it's not just easier, it's necessary for survival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home