Saturday, March 04, 2006

Blogs do not concern me, Admiral.

Sorry... It's been my quote of the week for sure: "*miscellaneous noun here* do not concern me, Admiral."

It's a good quote. Very universal.

Quagmires do not concern me, Admiral.

So is there a reason why you're avoiding me, Porter, or do I just need to say something for you to chat again.

I realise the last little week has been tough on you. But I feel the need to chat.

So, chum, let me know.

(Though I wil be less online tomorrow and Sunday. You'll have to look for me later in the evening - as in after 9, prolly - than usuall... Just FYI).

BTW, if you've never tried it, subjugating thousands of worlds and indiginous species is very therapudic.

Odd, really.

1 Comments:

Blogger A_Shadow said...

Thank you, my friend! Stop by for a cupcake :-p.

(Note: I don't have cupcakes, sorry. :-p)

3/04/2006 07:19:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home