Saturday, November 04, 2006

Message in a bottle.

Man I'm a big softy. Don't tell anyone or I'll crush you.

I just watched one of the best all around movies in a great while.

I wish I could show more people what I see, but the people I would share it with might see only what draws their personal attention and be blinded by the greater greatness of the great story.

It would be a great trick... Great...

What's this movie? "Click"

I know it's got Adam Sandler, and I know he usually makes crass movies, but this one actually had a moral worth paying attention to. A good, classic, moral that control over aspects of your life, especially the bad ones, can be more curse than blessing.

It's a message to be heeded at all times.

It's something that many of us won't listen to, or be able to fulfill.

It's something that I will strive not to leave behind.

Living life to the fullest isn't about always being happy, it isn't about always getting your way. That's only half a life.

Living life to the fullest, seizing the day, it's about no shortcuts and no mulligans. It's about making your life the best you can with what you've got. A full life includes the bumps, the dips and the dives, as much as the high roads and sunshine.

Take stock in that and realize that your love, caring and good nature will bring you out of those dark valleys into brighter sunshine and a deeper joy.

"Click" is worth watching. It's very powerful, and if you're concerned about cursing, then probably not suitable for kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home