Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'm The Juggernaut, Bitch!

Obviously don't know who I am.

I'm fighting Best Buy over my laptop. Something akin to the fact that the manager is going to bring into question the fact that I've ever even been in the store.

Naturally, there's no information on me.

Naturally, their employee's didn't follow process on my concern and when taking the laptop from me.

HP at least recognizes me, knows that I called them for the issue, but don't have my laptop yet.

That being said, I'm getting ready to take it to BB's teeth.

Anyone have suggestions or should I just go nuclear with Gephardt?

I'll do it, I'm crazy!

2 Comments:

Blogger utpoohbear said...

One of the reason's I hate best buy!! They are generally very irresponsible and love to point the finger at someone else... all the time...

I really hope that things get straightened out for you.. otherwise..well Gephardt could be very interested!

10/17/2006 07:25:00 PM

 
Blogger A_Shadow said...

Yeah, it's only going to end two ways, and at this point it's looking worse and worse for them.

Apparently we're going to throw some potential other action into the mix tomorrow, Dad's going to help me out with it, so that should be exciting to see. Geek Squad this, sucka!

Lol, we'll see what happens with that.

10/17/2006 10:17:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home