Saturday, January 01, 2005

I don't know why I like these so much...

I want to try and get away from the juvenille antics that were found on my previous blog, mainly brought about by the audience, but I found this and liked the effort. The could have done better with the questions... But...

http://www.quizarama.com/naughty_quiz.php


The Naughty Quiz


You are 44% Naughty

"You can be a little bit naughty but its nothing you should be worried about. Everyone should be a little bit naughty every once in a while, just remember to be nice as well"

That's me, I guess I'm not very naughty, but then it wasn't very all encompassing, too bad no one really goes out for something like that. I think the best ones still are the Hartman personality tests with the colors. Nigh on a hundred questions at least... Impressive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home