Tuesday, April 12, 2005

"I'm evil..."

So I came home from work to find Juan and his girlfriend asleep on the couch. She usually leaves when he falls asleep, and he usually wakes up when I come in because he's paranoid. The fact that I found them helpless like that brought sadistic thoughts. Not anything really, I just could have poured water on them or something... He would have hated me, and I would have declared yet another war on someone that might pummel me. But in all fairness, the current wars weren't declared by me, but I will end up victorious. Defeat is not an option, never has been.

So I went in to find my cleaning list defiled with bullshit from some of those from day crew. I know both of who did it and anticipate others, but that's because of the multiple colors of ink. That's cool, I'll just repost it, and then maybe with something back.

Tomorrow's going to be busy if I attempt everything that I'm setting out to do. It's not like I won't have the time. One of those things includes enhancing my social life. That ought to prove an interesting thing... Not sure what I'm going to do yet, but I took preliminary steps this evening.

So I have an off day, if you haven't noticed (tomorrow, that is) which will include two classes, a meeting with my advisor, some exploring of campus and quite possibly something fun if I'm lucky. There seemed like there was more... Hmm...

Other than that I have no idea. But there will be plenty of work involved... After all, I need to find a way to pay for my next semester. I only really see two options, and the system hasn't ever favored me in the past (ok, it did once last year), so I'm only planning on one. No one really likes that option, have a bad feeling about it, but if it works, I will do it.

And no, it doesn't involve donating my body/brain to science nor selling it in any other way, your fears are baseless in that regard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home