Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Links 2: Revenge of the Links

So with the re-introduction to AlbinoBlackSheep I bring you more pointless and maybe funny links, don't worry, all of these just link straight there:

Star Wars Rap

The llama song

LOTR: What's taters precious?

A classic for me: Patrick Moore Plays the Xylaphone

And the obligatory "All your base are belong to us." That one is interesting when you play around with it.

The bastardization of my favorite holiday song of all time: "Ding fries are done."

Quite possibly my favorite flash movie thingy EVER. Kenya

I would have posted The Terrible Secret of Space, but their link wasn't working. I'm crushed. It's super classic. I'll find another one and then that will be the last of my links for the day. Maybe I'll even find the chat thingy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home