Saturday, July 30, 2005

"Oh, no. She's stuck in a loop, and he's an idiot. Well that's love for yah."

Just watched that episode of Futurama. Classic. I love that line.

"Victory is mine!"

I have reclaimed my room and an arduous battle it was. Many crumpled boxes lay tossed in the garbage can, bug carcases are strewn about the fields of artificial carpeting and in the glorious shining corner sits my computer!

Which it has for about a week now, shut up!

But it's official now. Everything in my room (visible to the naked eye) is mine. No more of my family's stuff is here unless it is intermixed with my stuff (which is actually quite common, unfortunately) and I have my bed back! I haven't had my own bed for about a month now. I know how youngin's bounce back and all. And how camping is so great, but the couch is only big enough for MOST of my body. Meaning that my neck or legs don't fit. So my back has hated me the last couple of days.

But I am victorious! I get to sleep in MY bed finally. Which hasn't happened in 8 months. We loaned it to one of dad's co-workers and I borrowed someone elses.

Apparently there be many more bugs that have survived the initial battles. But the war shall end in my favor.

I must be off now, don't let the bed bugs bite (they are vicious little SOBs). I shall kill them all shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home