Friday, July 29, 2005

Stealth.

Like the movie, this title will have nothing to do with the content here-in except for being part of it in an offhanded way. lol.

A Void in Creativity: I was really surprised to see your comment, I didn't realize that you read this. Interesting... Very interesting... And also: I don't recall EVER using the word "sync" or spelling it wrong. Feel free to clue me in, 'cause I'm lost.

================================

So I'm not really up for a super long post so here's me lazily posting an article:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/07/28/ira.statement/index.html

If this cease fire actually holds this time, it should be a great win for humanity. I can't even remember how freakin' long this one's been going on. Dawn of time, what? Kidding, but for a long, long time anyways.

Went to our promo of "Stealth" tonight. For those of you that are confused, that's a movie, and we saw it before it came out to the general public.

It's pretty good, it's pretty much a Sci-Fi movie, but it's set in the near future, not the distant future. I just had a grievance with the title. They are very much NOT stealth planes. They might think they are, or say they are, but leave it to the informed (or those of us that have watched the history channel) to point out the heat signature on those bad boys would be tremendous. Not to mention that I'm pretty sure the sillouette was GOOD, but NOT invisible. Too many straight lines.

But pretty good all the same, for a movie. Just you might have a problem with the absense of mine fields at one point. Don't want to spoil it though.

Anyways, that's enough from me. I'm boring my brother and have some sort of sore throat that I really wish I didn't have.

Void in Creativity, you're starting to freak me out, by no fault of your own so don't worry about it, but still.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home