Thursday, July 28, 2005

Finally.

I finally beat this stupid game.

I swear I haven't had a game frustrate me this badly since... I honestly don't remember. Like, this game is unbeatable your first time through. I don't mean that you can't beat it, but there is NO WAY to beat it without SEVERE trial and error. I don't think there was a mission where I didn't perish in some kind of hail of bullets or hellfire. The culprit? Army Men: Toys in Space!

I've actually liked these games, sorta, but they are way freakin' hard. And the great thing about this one is that guys don't have to come in predictable areas, because it's a sci-fi (sorta) game they can beam in from all corners of the map. And what's more is that when you fulfill certain triggers, they do just that and pounce everyone at once. So ridiculous.

Grr.

And to add to my blood pressure I've never wanted to through my computer and wreck it as much in its whole life, either. The stupid thing is being incredibly sluggish, and well, stupid. I finally got rid of this program that would kill it for no reason, the program would randomly start in the background and stall EVERYTHING. So kick that and what happens? Your computer STALLS RANDOMLY anyways. What a dork.

I think I'm only like this because I don't sleep anymore. And I'm not only like this, just mostly (heh).

Yeah, that and I just had a show down with a friend for a stupid thing. She engaged with another friend in this little "friendly" competition to see who could get the most comments. Long story if you want more details. So naturally they BOTH asked me to help them singly above the rest. So I decide that I'll stick with the tradition of NOT choosing one friend over the other (unless there are specific circumstances that warrant it) and make them tie. They'd see it's silly and laugh and have a good time, right? Nope. I had to help one "more" than the other to make the one mad. Then the one that I "helped" ran off to get a whole mess of other friends to help and unbalanced everything again. And then gets miffed at me for helping the other (confused yet?).

So I basically through my hands up, told her it was silly and that if she comes out of it realizing that I don't choose friends over one another for something silly like that AND realizes that it was silly to begin with, she'd be the winner. But that I'm not going to continue if she's going to take it personally...

Man, I totally felt like I was in elementary school again... Or Jr. High... Or High School... Or college...

I mean, what makes people silly like that? I can see it being in good fun, but to get actually miffed if you're going to start losing? Anyways, that's enough talking about that stupidity...

On my final note, I made up two resumes today (I just can't do the little squiggly for it here). Hopefully I'll be able to turn them in tomorrow as well. I think that they do a pretty good job, but they are my first, and I have no means of comparison, naturally.

Anyways.

Look at the size of that distraction!

1 Comments:

Blogger Adeja said...

So, seeing as I never comment on your blog, and you comment on mine every once in a while, I decided to comment on yours...hence the comment.

-Your friends are being childish
-congrats on the game beating thing
-my friend beat that game in 6 hours
-I have a new cat
-Come online sometime

Goodnight.

7/29/2005 01:15:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home