Monday, February 13, 2006

All is going exactly as I have forseen.

I always knew you were the only hope for it.

Ironic, isn't it? Of course it is.

I forsaw it, but not in this manner.

To think that we would be joined in such as silly manner.

You will help me to save her. Could the laws and truths of our time be warped any further?

A self named shade assisting a creature of light in a crusade against evil.

But not to its destruction, to its redemption.

Such an odd thing.

It will cascade to another and simultaneously grant the life long dream of a hardened warrior.

Does it make it worth it?

Is it actually possible?

Many things are seen, but many of them will never come to pass.

That future is nearly gone now, but it is on a boomberang headed back into our lives.

And I threw it so hard...

How can it come back to me now?

Don't tell me what I already know.

I'm denying that I'm in denial.

I have been for years, and am scared the most by the extent of its infultration.

I've always been the most upfront. I will always win because my cards are face up.

And here I am, defeating myself as I have always feared and forseen.

The hero is always the tool of his own destruction. Isn't that true of us all.

Irony that you should die of your own sins, falling on your own blade.

So here I am. I forsaw it because I created it.

I created the situation, I set the timer, laid the line, and planted the TNT.

I didn't start the fire, but we sure as hell felt the blast.

I threw the boomberang, new where it would go, and wished to never see it again.

So does that make me a seer or a fool?

Perhaps the most billiant fool that was never able to see what was plain as day.

My will is yours, your will be done. It is irreffutable.

Present the target and it will be struck.

Merely give me the prowess to take the opportunity that you giveth.

Amen.

4 Comments:

Blogger A_Shadow said...

Excellent. Everything has gone exactly as I have foreseen.

2/13/2006 09:21:00 PM

 
Blogger vermilion said...

If I may just throw in a little excerpt from my book - "Compassion comes from the Latin cum patior, 'to suffer with', while apathy --literally, "not to suffer" connotes a heart benumbed."

It comes to this a life of a simple man or something above the attraction to the path of least resistance. It depends on what you aspire to accomplish. Life is doing things that are not easy.

You're simultaneously vague yet unvague. When I begin to complete the picture something says I'm missing something or I wouldn't understand it so easily so well, I never know if I understand these writings of yours or not.

Whatever it is it may be hurting but it sounds positive and if so, you being a creature of endurance I support this, both this and you.

2/15/2006 01:55:00 PM

 
Blogger vermilion said...

Whatever it is, may you travel with health on this inward journey.

2/15/2006 01:57:00 PM

 
Blogger A_Shadow said...

Blast! You found it out, Porter...

Those moon men are fired! Fired I say!

2/21/2006 10:45:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home