Friday, January 20, 2006

Are we there yet...?

This would be the second post of the day as well. Don't hold your breath, but there may be three.

I win, I am victorious!

I now have the internets. No more "Hey, can I check e-mail?". No more "Hey, can I get online?" and certainly not anymore "Hey, I have to go because Dad needs online."

While I can share as well as the next guy, that just plain sucks and you all know it.

So here I am, for the first time in months on highspeed internet that is mine, my own, my precious...

Ok, so I share it with my family through the router, but I'm not going to notice it until we all need to download something large at the same time, lol.

Running multiple downloads... That's a beauty, checking my e-mail and chatting? Holy cow...

I missed that like you wouldn't believe.

And so here I am, up early on a day off on my second christmas. Snow on the ground and new highspeed internet? Totally wicked. And I have the whole day to do it in.

And so much to do... So much...

I shall see you online, I guarantee it.

4 Comments:

Blogger A_Shadow said...

Yeah, I survived, but only just. It was starting to affect my sanity (even more so then normal), and that can't ever be a good thing, can it?

1/21/2006 02:45:00 AM

 
Blogger utpoohbear said...

Welcome back to the dark side LOL.. nice to see that you have rejoined us!

1/22/2006 11:39:00 AM

 
Blogger A_Shadow said...

Impressive. You signed up so that you could comment? Now I'll have to watch for four of you? Oh noes!

1/22/2006 12:36:00 PM

 
Blogger vermilion said...

Such deprivation...

1/24/2006 01:26:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home