Saturday, February 04, 2006

NSFDU

Not Safe For Dial Up:

I'm Still Seeing Breen

I know it's not fair, but this is the coolest damned video you've ever seen. And if you've just happened to see one better, please share.

This is one that I've had for a while (I actually have two versions as they've tweaked it a bit), but I couldn't remember where I found it.

Well, at the behest of my brother, I found it and helped him link the code so he could view it.

Realizing that wouldn't be fair to people like poor ol' Whitney, I had to provide a link for you guys to see it and link their page.

It's a video using imagery from Half Life 2, but using a song from Breaking Benjamin.

Best damned thing you've ever seen on the net.

Their link:

Machinima Blog

1 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

When I bring headphones again, I'll have to check it out.

2/09/2006 11:42:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home