Saturday, March 04, 2006

Birthdays do not concern me, Admiral.

Now witness the power of this fully operational goober station.

So I be 2 decades old now.

It's all down hill from here.

And, as usual, I don't feel it. I don't know what it's supposed to feel like, but there is a stark difference between that and what I have now.

No, there's no need to alert all commands, I'm quite alright now.

I think I've got a better grasp on some of the things that have been going on lately.

I just need to relay that if at all possible.

Ironically, I know have mood specific dice.

Honestly, that's not why I bought them, but you look at my white/clear dice and then the black and red dice and tell me that it's not meant to be that they are dark side/light side :-p.

BTW, I need to find someone into either the SWs RPG or Star Wars miniatures game as I have a million figures and want to use them.

Also, if you can find any of the classics (i.e. rebel and imperial forces from the "A new Hope and etc.) I would be eternally greatful, I really (really - really) want to get some of them to add to the collection.

Anyways, today was a good day, but it hardly felt like a birthday, sorta...

I'm not sure about that, but I'm thinking that it snuck up on me as I gave it the opportunity to do that...

Anyways.

Have fun guys. I hope your respective days were great as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger utpoohbear said...

Happy Birthday!!! From the Queen of Scheme! I hope you enjoyed the Sundae!

3/04/2006 11:52:00 PM

 
Blogger A_Shadow said...

It's no Cheesecake, but it was good :-p, thanks Pooh.

And as for you, Porter. Join me and together we shall rule the galaxy!

What? Evacuate in our time of triumph?

3/05/2006 12:47:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home