Thursday, April 27, 2006

My head asplode...

I can't do it, man... My head asplode.

I'm just a little bit too tired, and there's just a little too much depth flying around...

First I am found out by someone I thought was different. I don't mean that in a negative to say the least, but my social life is complicated. I keep it segregated for ease. Work (replacing school), online, and life, pretty much. It's so awesome to find someone that will branch out a little bit. It's a real luxury, actually.

He's a good guy, and I find that I've gotten more fond of him (lol, how could I make that sound more wierd...?)

Then comes the post-show wierdness.

Keep in mind that I'm already physically and mentally wearied from the long day...

So I meet one of my friends co-workers online and we seem to hit it off well enough. We're all going to watch a movie now, in theory. Which is sweet, we all know how lame I am and need to get out more...

And then there's something else.

I just want to allude to it for now. Allude to its power. So much meaning, so much power there-in.

I don't want to cheapen it in the slightest, merely record its presence here for the future. That with whom I shared it with will feel it all to well.


I do so dreadfully hate to be a point of contention. In the end you need to do what is important to you. I know that I'm preaching to the choir.

Just remember, that despite if I agree with your descisions in everything, we will be friends for some time to come and I will support you the best I can while we hold on.

Know that much at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home