Thursday, April 27, 2006

So there you are...

I see it now, thank you very much, Sir, for showing me the error of my ways.

What a foolish person I am.

I have been entirely too careless.

This haven is breached.

I don't wish to change because you know it, that's not the issue, the issue is that I am found out now. The people that I don't want to see me have only to look, that's just a tad more careless then I want to be.

I find that irritating.

It's all a game, really. Who reads it is not the issue, but when I don't want to be seen, I pride myself on being invisible. Those that I'm not hiding from (willfully) have been known to find me. You are among them now, prized in the sense that you sought this out for one reason or another.

But that level of carelessness cannot be forgiven.

I suppose the reality is that it's not directly my fault, yet it is by second hand.

I can't control the actions of others, directly, but I can alter and correct them.

I am out in the world now.

The world knows my name.

This is a scary thought indeed.

It opens up many realities and possibilities.

And yes, you're right, you can Google it and find out.

Such a shame, actually. I have grown to love this place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home