Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Chair is Against the Wall.

The snake is in the grass.

So in an effort to pin down a training ground for me and my bow, I called Layton Police tonight.

I just want to know if it's legal to shoot it in my backyard (ok, honestly, I'm thinking not, but if it's possible, then I want to know).

All of the legal codes reference knives and firearms, but no bows.

So I find their number and call them.

Now they're on to me.

Sheesh.

I call, and the gals, like... "I don't know for sure, but I would say no. But if you give me your address and phone number I can have an officer call you back."

It's a trap!

Now they know!

But I'll be glad to know.

So once I find out, you will too, naturally.

Anyways.

1 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

GOOD Heavens.

lol. You think wanting to show ID for dry ice is silly. (I was of age and I wanted to flaunt it that I was sooooo legal to buy the stuff for the hell of it.) No fun otherwise thinking I could have gotten it

Jumpy neighbors?

6/05/2006 12:22:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home