Monday, May 22, 2006

Time's a changin'

It used to be that I cringed at the thought of having you guys read 3 posts in a day, but since most of you read them at your own leisure anyways, eat it.

This is totally third post worthy.

I have transformed my Windows XP into a Vista looking machine, for free!

I found a patch that can transform XP into Vista.

It sounds really scary at first, because it changes settings files (because it actually goes as far as to change the bootup screen and login screens), but it's really farking cool so far.

I got all of the features I wanted out of Vista and I don't even have it yet.

Awesome.

I can make my freakin' pages transparent, how cool is that? My background is the GMan, so I can have his shadowy face behind all of my apps, lol.

The theme fits too, being all darkish and the like.

But more then that, I like the smooth look that they put to it.

And the eerie sounds it uses to log on and off, sweet.

I'll stop geeking out by the end of the week, but I still have two toys to break out, like my multiple desktops tool and my 3d web browser (all just for the hell of it, really).

It's all really cool. It's been nice.

Oh, invisi-Fire Fox, where'd you go?

There you are!

1 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

Really, this XP bling bling is hot. I've seen it. Wish I had a pc almost...

macs are still pretty. :)

5/25/2006 02:54:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home