Thursday, May 25, 2006

Oh snap.

Okie dokie, my memory est bad for there not being enough sleepage, but this is a shortly awaited, much anticipated link post:

Let's start with the Star Wars Rap, because I feel like it, because it's not the East or the West side, no it's not:

It's a different source than the one I have, but looks the same.

The great and wonderful Vista patch. It makes your Windows XP machine look almost EXACTLY like Vista including the transparent windows feature:


"I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!"


Sorry, Kev, I did say better quality, how about a bigger one from Google...?

And just for kicks, a proto-type for a 3D browser


If you guys can remember anything I needed to link, let me know.

I think this was it, mostly.

And though the Vista patch talks big, I haven't noticed any negative side affects, it's mostly a skin patch, the boot screen is the windows files that change, mostly.

I did notice that it didn't change my desktop icons, but that can be monkeyed around with, everything else is pretty damn cool looking, IMHO.

I'll have to get off my big butt and post my world here shortly, lest it be lost forever.


Editors note: Props to Vermillion for catching an HTML code error, thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home