Thursday, June 01, 2006

Spontaneous Combustion.

*kaboom*

You don't know it, but it's all over man.

Spontaneously.

Combustively.

Explosively.

This is what you'll be reading by this time next week, if I were alive after the events to post it.

See, there's this Karma thing, and it's going to eat me.

I'm moving from a negative (-) karma to a postitive (+) or at least neutral (0) karma.

When two diametrically opposing karma's meet, least of all in the same person, it's not a good day.

For either participant.

So here's the warning:

I might explode next week and take half of Utah, if not the world with me.

Not that I'm getting cocky or antything, but it's been a rather pleasant week.

That bothers me. I feel that if I had these sorts of powers I could use them a little better.

It's been a very self-serving week.

I feel bad for my counter-weight...

Thank you, whoever you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home