Friday, June 02, 2006

Let's get these circles in a wagon, Pilgrim.

Yeah...

Um...

Yeah...

So today my cousin graduated.

She's almost officially free.

She would be officially free if she were 18, which will happen in 9 days, not that we're rushing it.

She's leaving for Hawaii, how kick ass is that? And she'll be turning 18 there.

It was interesting. More proof that I'm an old man.

I was watching the graduation of people that I haven't seen since 7th grade, pretty much.

I was in 9th grade, they were Sevies.

Wierd as hell.

They're all grown up now, that's really odd to me.

Leaders in their own right, some of them.

Interesting to see.

Ironic that she should graduate from the highschool I started with.

If I hadn't, if we hadn't, moved to Layton, I could have been there. I could have helped her out, hung out with her.

So many differences.

Parallel universe indeed.

Bah, anyways.

If I wasn't tired and annoyed I would write something.

But, I'm tired and annoyed.

I just need to breath.

That is all.

1 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

I should've written a term paper on this sort of thing, how customs sometimes overtake the participants, even the one the custom is held for.
There's actually a lot beneath this one.

and it sucks most of the time.

Breathing is well, very well, good that it is remembered.

6/05/2006 11:53:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home