Thursday, November 30, 2006

I had a dream

I was going to post this yesterday, but I managed to slip from sanity and shut down my computer while typing it:

I had a dream, an actual dream.

I know it's an odd thing to think about, but when was the last time you dreamed? For many, it's all the time. The last night vision of anything I had, that I can remember, was me shooting someone who was at least in the body of a co-worker... Yeah, wierd... Only dream that something like that has ever happened for me.

See, I don't have dreams, they are always odd, or freaky, but never just "Hey, this is me and I'm dreaming."

This one was, for the first time in years, actually.

It was about time travel.

It was so vivid that, in my dream, I wrote something on my hand and I checked it three times to see if it was still there when I woke up.

Alaska Day doesn't mean anything to anyone does it?

I called Vermillion in my dream, she complained about Alaska Day and I don't really know why, but I do know that it was a trigger for her to believe that I had travelled back in time and spoken with her before we had ever met...

Alas, it was a very neat experience...

1 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Day

If that helps.

Is it wrong to want to remember something that wasn't even a memory? Glad that you told me about it.

11/30/2006 11:44:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home