Thursday, June 03, 2010

He's going the distance.

Not necessarily going for speed. Definitely some days on an empty tank. I don't think you know yet, but how couldn't you? It's classic highschool. I just don't want to miss my chance or blow it.

I don't think you realize that it drives me crazy. You've been obvious in return, so that at least helps seal my fate. A horse for you and her first... bread and ducks and a friend's conversation. I might kidnap you if you're not careful.

I want her to like me instantly. Similar to puppies I think they're an inate judge of character. How do I push 5 more hours and not oversleep? I'm only missing one thing now. Could fate be this kind? Could it be so? It is and will be if it's right and might makes right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home