Friday, January 14, 2005

Here it is.

Finally, a battle that's worth fighting for, or is it? A battle that I have built my life around and spent the whole of it training for. And NO ONE knows it. Not even those that are wrong can ever change. It's an interesting, and horrible thing, fighting an impossibility. To take to a challenge when you know that you are right, that you would bring such to the world that it has never seen! And you are but a shadow.

I have to deal with things in force from a horrible thing two months ago. I would NEVER wish it upon anyone. It's so hard to deal with on a daily basis that I wounder if anything will ever heal the cut. But then, using the word CUT is an understatement. It is more like having your heart ripped out, and being dicapitated, at the same time and still managing to hold yourself together with the sheer force of your will alone. It is not school that I am fighting, it never will be, it's my past now.

I wish I could publish the mails that have been sent to and fro this day. And yet that would in some how aid the enemy, I'm sure. If not even but just to bolden some thought of theirs that they are right in their cause. The beautiful thing, if such a dreadful irony can be termed so... They brought it onto themselves and shunt it onto us. Isn't the world a great place? Tell me of the people of faith, of truth, of passions and beauties and intelligence and I will listen with an unknown rapturous attention. But show me these people, let me know them, and I could never repay the debt.

1 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

If this is too personal, then as always, I would not want to impose on anyone's privacy. This is a little concerning... If I were to guess Marisha has come inot contact with you with you, ready or not. This is very, very brief, and I am not sure of what is going on.

1/18/2005 10:55:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home