Friday, June 24, 2005

Huzzah.

I'm totally drained.

I was writing this big what to do about one of the big things wrong in the world and just stopped. I haven't written an actual essay since school. Some of you are thinking "Yeah, I hate essays." and various other things of the sorts, but it bothers me. I'm an intellectual thinker, for the most part (heh), and I've ALWAYS had rather decent, put together essays, but I can't seem to write any like that now. It's not that I've lost it, but without a finite question to answer, I digress into the severely component parts. Something that MAYBE, at MOST should be several pages, will end as a case study and a lexturing. Which isn't what I want. I want a message. I don't want my message either. They're meant to (they start as) a sort of wake-up call to the world, and end as a lexture. Wierd. And thus I stopped.

Sorry, I usually start with the emotion of the time, and I am drained. So this is rather slow-ish.

But I did hang out for the first time in months. Like with just me and a friend. A friend of my own age. And a girl. So I suppose depending on your criteria, it could be considered a date. But I don't take it as such. But it was fun.

We just went to see Bewitched. Because that's all she had time for, heh. Yeah, those of us that aren't bums, work. And since I'm a bum, I was on her schedule. Which is a different sort of thing.

But yeah.

Jeremy just came back for the weekend with the family, so I should go for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home