Saturday, June 18, 2005

Today.

Well I'm back in my Layton home, now. Came down this weekend because I haven't been hired on yet. By Monday I'm technically supposed to call Convergys. I keep leaning more and more in that direction. But I have to remind myself of how it's going to be like not having any regular days off and not doing the things that have been planned for a year or more.

I'm detereorating. It's a common thing for me. As much as I hate it, fear it (sorta) and so forth. I've been thinking about stuff that I've been talking about for a year now. And it's odd because there are many just common sense and readily available things that I have been overlooking. Instead I hand out canned responses that are hardly satisfactory and yet convey that side to which I lean... But I think I'm getting better now. I think.

Today we watched Team America: World Police. And if you haven't seen it, I don't think I would recommend it. It just sorta attacks everyone, but nothing productive. It was just a way to capitalize on what's been going on and to be grotesque about it. If you decide you're in the mood for puppet sex scenes and an implied puppet blowjob, then this movies for you. If you want to see someone pointlessly attack all sides of an issue, then this movie's for you. But there are much better wastes of your time, I assure you.

Though I did have to download one of the songs from the movie. That was just too funny. It's still kinda crude, but it's kinda funny, sorta, too.

But now I am faced with a choice. And apparently I'm more worried about it than I've been letting on, even to myself. Because I'm totally not feeling well. And at first I thought it was the flu, or something similar, earlier this week. But it's an abstract punishment for inwardly stressing. So inwardly that I just sorta realized yesterday. Incredibly odd.

My brother came home this evening from being in California all week with his college thing. Four earthquakes, at least 2 of which weren't all that far from where he was and were somewhat large, and he didn't feel a thing. Really kind of odd. And they were stuck in Reno for 3 hours when TWO of the tires on the bus blew out. Very funny. And he got a little bit of guff from my parents, but it's understandable since he didn't call all week during tire blowouts and earthquakes...

Meh.

I need to sleep. But there are much more important things that I need and hope I will find soon...

I might get to see some friends this weekend, but I'm not holding my breath. And next weekend we're doing some training for our paintball event in August. We've got some newer guys that want to come out and play with us, and I know that I totally need it. I really suck at the game, contrary to how I make it sound, lol. I just kinda run around being a target, mostly. But this next time out, if I make it, I want to be a new type of soldier. Reading up on the Art of War again to see what can be gleaned. It's such a trip studying the wisdoms of thinkers from THOUSANDS of years ago. Chinese, even. Makes you wonder what went wrong. Lol, that was sort of a low blow, but one of the greatest military minds EVER did come from there...

But I shall go, for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home