Saturday, June 11, 2005

MacGyver actor dies.

Sorry, I figured that was a good AGD (attention getting device) it sure got me good. It was a co-star. Props to the submitter for being a dumbass... Sheesh...

K, I'm going to try to keep this as short as possible... SO WHAT IN THE HELL POSSESSES YOU TO JUST KILL SOMEONE THAT YOU HARDLY KNOW? I mean, it's one thing if it's been bubbling for years or something because it can be stopped. But hell, she was on vacation in a foreign country... http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/10/missing.teen/index.html#BG

...

I suppose this will start as a posting of the news for those of you that don't visit Fark. But apparently the Brits can prove that Cats are evil, or something... I especially want to hook all of the cat lovers, of course.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,8122-826557_1,00.html

And then today I actually did manage to stay offline. Not like it was a challenge. I decided that a great chance of sunburn was more enticing today. I didn't even come back home until 7PM. That's nutso for me. But I explored the more south part of town. Not a huge amount to see, though I did stop in and look around an antique shop. That would have been niftier if I hadn't been like immediately stereotyped, at least that's how it seemed...

Anyways. Not sure the adventures that I'll have for you tomorrow. I need to call people, and stuff... Like I should have called a week ago...

Anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home