Tuesday, June 07, 2005

OMFH

There is snow on the ground.

What year is this?

What MONTH?

What SEASON?

I knew this city was wierd, but holy cow. I'm freezing my butt off... Where's the global warming that I was promised? Climate shift I can agree with, but WARMING? There's SNOW ON THE GROUND in JUNE!

Just thought I would share a bit of that with you. Not enough to make snowballs, and it's turned back to rain, but there's still enough white right now to know what it was doing last night/early this morning...

Oh, BTW, my little psuedo-interview is tomorrow. They want to test me, make sure I'm not an illegal immigrant/terrorist and possibly, maybe, interview me face-to-face. That last part makes me wonder if they'll shut me in a white, airtight, room until my testing is done. But there wasn't any really good news this time. Well, sorta... I have to attend a MANDATORY 3 week training course. Three weeks? Hell man... But I am allowed ONE absense. Guess that's going to be the DND game, lol. I won't miss that if I can. They might not like it, but tough, there's nothing they could possibly have to teach that will take ALL of three weeks for hours and hours... I know how that sounds, but still.

So tomorrow from 1 PM until "60-90 minutes" I will be incommunicado, or else. Sorry, "No friends or family" will be allowed to attend with me. Because I know you wanted to hold my hand. I guess I'm off on a tangent that the lady just read to me the whole time asking a few clarifiers about what I had said. Sheesh, I wonder how difficult her job must be.

I'll stop with that one. Now I'm just worried about being able to be on par tomorrow and nail this thing. Tomorrow and the next three weeks... Then forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and evar and evir and ever and... Until I get another job, or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home