Monday, June 06, 2005

Tomorrow and the coming there of.

Well tomorrow I go home again, back to my other life. It's actually kind of odd. I am living two lives, exploring two worlds. I suppose this world is my "home" world, but then right now the other is always calling me back. It needs to be my home. I suppose I've always sort of been living in two worlds, of sorts...

I have recieved enough complimenting to start writing again. Well, prompting, I suppose is a better word. So don't be surprised if you start seeing longer posts, or posts that have some prose or poetry attached. I've wanted to get back into it for a while, I liked writing, but I have to have some sort of motivation. And until recently have had very little.

So I'm curious of why it is that people seem to attract certain people. This is no comment on my friends, especially my older (meaning known-longer) ones, but I have a nack for "attracting" a certain group of people that have problems. It's not that I always seek to solve them, but perhaps it is that I've just gotten used to it and innately do... But they all seem to have the same sorts of problems as well. Like I completely have deja vu with a situation right now. I have "met" someone online that totally reminds me of several other people that I have met or "met". It's almost like I have been given a second chance for it, but it appears that I won't have that pressure after all. And am greatly relieved...

I suppose I'm just waiting to "attract" the people that I wish to. I suppose it's been nearly a year, up to a year and a half, since I have done that. Someone that I can count on for things. I know that there are people out there like that, I have met some of them, and even some of these new people that I meet follow that criteria. I guess a better way to approach it would be to see it as not needing to trust them and rely on them, but to feel comfortable doing so. I never exactly do, but there is a level of dependance that I have loned to at least one of you.

So I go back tomorrow, fending for myself again. I get to go pay some more bills and to hopefully, finally, acquire me a job. If I don't have one by the end of the month I'll be in a serious problem... Not that there's an aweful lot of pity or caring that I should hope or seek to acquire.

If I were to bump into you on the street, how old would you peg me as? Because I certainly have come to feel a little bit older in the last few days. It's more of a rhetorical question, I probably wouldn't like to hear the answer coming from someone who reads rambling thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home