Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Nope, not that time...

Nope, I didn't make it to bed. I'm going this time I swear.

I just found something else to put a bit of a bump into my time on the internet. So far, unless I'm mindlessly doing nothing, I'm only effectively on it for minutes. Most of the rest of the time I'm not doing anything.

www.myspace.com/a_shadow

I'm pretty sure that's the URL. I don't care if anyone visits, actually. I'm posting it mostly in case one of the readers out there uses it. I'm sure I can use it to find people in areas that I'm visiting/livning. So that ought to be interesting.

And I've now seen a new thing on the net. I didn't know that they had code so that when you moved your mouse over it, it played sound. They should just use that for all of their sound making codes. It would be infinately more convenient. We actually incorporated something like that into the athletics page at Layton two or three years back. That was one of the coolest things I had seen back then, but it was for images of the teams and not sounds. When you'd go to click a link for the team it would show a picture of it, and when you weren't hovering over anything neat it would show a logo we made up for the department.

That was the shtick back then for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home