Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Single's Awareness - For those that aren't.

Now, don't get me wrong, I more or less really don't care when this day comes and goes, it's a holiday little worth noticing one way or another (it doesn't espouse any wholesome values that are worth mentioning. I know, love, etc, but this is more a day for carnal love and why should that be different than any other day? It's not like Cupid was born today, lol).

Anyways, so I've found myself a rather staunch cynic today. My fleeting doubts have come back, but more calculating than malice.

So I have given birth to the Cynics Dictionary. Subtitle pending.

While it might have been done, I find it a humorous, yet dark, way of looking at the world.

Excellent.

Example:

Tact (A.K.A. Diplomacy) - Telling someone to go to Hell in such a manner that not only do they not know what you're talking about, but they look forward to the trip.

Ok, so that one's not mine, but the one that kicked it off today:

Trust:

Sharing potentially damning information with someone that hasn't and won't use it against you. (Yet).

And there we have it, kicking it off with the T's.

If you have suggestions, I'll listen, or something, but I think it's a great, funny AND constructive way to start things off.

So have at you, evil do-er.

Poor, poor Mephisto...

Anyways, I have a Demon dog, courtesy of Valentines Day.

Like, really, how can you give me a black and red dog on ANY DAY and not expect it to immediately be one of the hounds of hell?

Thanks mom!

1 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

ditto. it is an off center day.

2/15/2006 02:01:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home