Sunday, March 05, 2006

It's worked so far, but we're not out of this yet.

I wanna know
what you're thinking
there are some things you can't hide...
I wanna know
what you're feeling
tell me what's on you mind.
*pure energy*
Here i am in silence
looking round without a clue
I find myself along again
all alone with you...
I can see behind your eyes
the things that i don't know
if you hide away from me
how can our love grow?
I wanna know
what you're thinking
there are some things you can't hide ...
I wanna know
what you're feeling
tell me what's on your mind.
I know I could break you down
but what good would it do
i could surely never know
that what you say is true..
here i am in silence
it's a game i have to play
you and i in silence
with nothing else to say..
I wanna know
what you're thinking
there are some things you can't hide
I wanna know
what you're feeling
tell me what's on your mind..
*pure energy*
I wanna know
what you're thinking
there are some things you can't hide
I wanna know
what you're feeling
tell me what's on your mind..
I wanna know..
what you'er thinking..
there are some things you can't hide..
I wanna know..
what you're feeling..
tell me what's on your mind.
_pure energy_ information society





So I got on with a plan. And I succeeded in about a half to about two thirds of it.

So much to do, no rest for the wicked.

But I knew I would be posting a song, I just decided a more thoughtful one should win out tonight.

Don't read too much into it, but perhaps read that my tone has improved over what it has been lately.

I'm sorry that I can't be everything I want to be, everything that you need me to be (at least always), but I am learning, growing and trying if that helps you in comfort at all.

I think once I find away to delay my negative emotions for a week, then we'll be good. The issues seem to provide a sort of resolution by then...

I don't know.

Arbitrary thought.

I am sorry for your pain. I can't help but share in it. If anything that I have ever said to you is true, you have to know why I am. You're probably just asking me to hear me say it.

Do I necessarily regret the necessity of the outcome? No. But I do regret that a perfect world doesn't exist to give you what you want, what you need.

Maybe someday I'll help to forge that, if not for you, for someone. I can only hope to have that much for each of us.

Only time can tell, only one thing can give it to us.

2 Comments:

Blogger A_Shadow said...

Wouldn't you like to know...?

3/06/2006 04:54:00 PM

 
Blogger A_Shadow said...

Well you'll know what it is long before you know what it is.

It's part of my plot, silly.

I can't just run around telling people about my plans, can I?

A person is different. But people? I'm afraid not.

3/07/2006 01:34:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home