Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A clarification.

It seems that some of you might not realize or remember why this is here.

It seems that some of you might not realize or remember exactly how I opperate.

I can't fault you for that, I mean, who really cares how I opperate, anyways?

First of all, this blog isn't actually here for you to read, especially not if you find anything here-in as repulsive or overly painful to read.

This blog is a mirror, of sorts. It is a reflection on you, it is a reflection on me, but not of the light, it reflects your soul, it reflects your darkness that lurks there-in.

Don't take my statement as meaning that you shouldn't read here, I definately appreciate the comments because it sharpens the image, sharpens the reflections and the ideas garnered from posting here, but allow me to remind you my motto when you read anything here:

You only take from this what you want.

If you take from it negativity, that is on you.

If you take from it hope and a higher meaning, that is on you.

This is a mirror, not a being, there is no life here, only death. Only an inanimate object.

There is a reason why I write the way I do, and in truth, there are many reason of why I write how I do.

The bottom line, plausible deniability. I can protect you from what other's might think if they read something here. That sort of thing. Not that you necessarily need protection, but perhaps I need some from you, as well.

I suppose the second part of this is how I operate.

The key point to remember in this is that I have only ever held what would equate to a grudge against two people, ever.

There is no one that I stay angry with, my emotions and thoughts shift with every new event and addition to my life.

It is always fluid. There will be times where I am unhappy with you or something that you do. I certainly know there are times where the reciprocal is true, so don't say that there aren't and then try to hold my own opinions and thoughts against me.

If I am upset or angry, it will pass. Usually as quickly as I have said it and realized it.

And, for the record, the two that I have a "grudge" with only remain that way because they have never given me a reason not to. New information sheds new light, so if you think I have been unfair with my analysis of you, talk to me about it, I'm not a man of stone, you know.

Even if I want to be.

As an explanation, the last post was directed at myself. That's why I am overly hard there, that's why the attitude and the language. Because that's the only way I'll listen to myself.

And, also, the "asshole" line, was supposed to be read as John Constantine. If you haven't seen Constantine, you should, then you'll understand.

Anyways. It seems that the last two posts had a more or less negative reaction.

Good.

They aren't supposed to make you want to be the subject. That would be a bad thing in my eyes.

I just need to get myself back into my modus operandi (I'm not going to spell check that, so sue me). I need to get back on track and get back where I am supposed to be.

I really have been a shadow of myself. Many of you might not have realized it. I'm a shadow in the sense that on the outside, the shell, looks just as much as it ever did for the most part, inside, I have been robbed of a lot of things there. Any substantial pressures and you might have seen an implosion :-p. That's never a good thing.

I'm reclaiming that territory, I hope. It's mine, my shadow was just renting it.

It's a long story, and there is a play by play, but no one really wants to hear that, now, do they? It's all very complicated, let's just say that your Shadow's future is safe with me.

2 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

Some of you or perhaps one of you.

I hardly see that you would take anyone else's blog with such writings in such a non chalant way. We can't just say things and expect no one heard them. It's funny that the standard of one you were writing about you actually take on in your writing. ie they "just are" here do whatever with them.

By the way my darkness is of another genre, so I can't really second the whole mirror idea.

On the otherhand, the theory of your blog is sound. I'm all for freedom of speech and self expression. There are up and down sides to everything. Just as you ask to not be taken so literally, I also ask this.

4/14/2006 09:29:00 AM

 
Blogger A_Shadow said...

I did speak of reflections, and what reflects? A mirror.

It makes more sense than saying this blog is like water.

You only get out of this what you put in = mirror.

It doesn't mean that it should reflect you exactly at any given time, but if you see something, then it is obviously working.

And I actually don't imply that the blog "just is". I imply that you only take from it what you want to.

I put no hidden meanings here, and rarely is it used as a platform for speeches.

Even then, you're only going to hear what you want.

4/14/2006 07:15:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home