Sunday, May 07, 2006

'Ello there, and just what are you doing there?

Here's an interesting thing. Thoughtfulness and calm, with a hint of a darker energy.

I can't quite place it.

My cynicism?

The thought that things aren't going to go as I want them to?

I really have no idea.

An interesting thing indeed.

Wouldn't you know it, though, that I completed everything that I wanted to yesterday?

I played my SWs Minis game for about 5 hrs. While that could have gone better, more exciting anyways, I did actually play until I was sick of it, litterally.

After about 4 straight games, I was tired and irritable.

Then we were 45 mins late returning home for my next event, a movie night with the friends of my age. It pretty much involved half of them, heh.

Anyways. After 23 mins of fighting with the DVD player, got that to work while finding out that someone who I hadn't invited was showing up.

Not that I'm necessarily complaining, things turned out fine, but there are a few things you don't do out of politeness and ettiquette. That's one of them, you could at least let them know that you invited someone, sheesh.

So we only ended up watching one of the movies, even though the plan was to watch two. But that's fine, it wasn't all a waste. Apparently the highlight of Alien is that Jonsie survives. He's obviously the star of the entire movie.

Then everyone departed, for the most part.

So the evening, the day entirely, actually, was exactly as was planned a week ago. There was a bonus. But I'm keeping that to myself for the time being.

As for today, it's where everything was paid for.

I'm sorry, but I didn't have a huge ammount of fun today.

I decided that I should have picked an Officer type class, but instead, I'm a chaingun wielding Vulcan.

But at least I have my books and can go over my own campaign.

I love this one that I'm in right now, it's "Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds" and contains the homeworld of those large, metal, Ewoks.

Just for you, Porter.

Then I managed to get the Core Rulebook of of eBay for half price which should be here this week, I'd imagine.

The full set of PC rules. That'll be nice.

Anyways, I need to install a really cool set of programs, tinker with it and read my book some more.

You guys should have fun to.

Also, a special shout out to Heather, again, for helping to make yesterday something good for me. I'm sorry that your day wasn't great, but my philosophy holds a special place for that, and your sacrifice was not in vain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home