Thursday, May 04, 2006

What a stupid day.

No, that's pretty much it.

Arguing about nothing.

Fighting about nothing.

Telling everything for nothing.

Things are going to change, and I don't know. Fear the unknown, right?

That isn't like me.

I haven't been like me lately.

Corrected by a 17 year old, what the hell...?

Why can't I listen to my own wisdom? I have to hear it from someone that I shared it with?

Tomorrow is a new day, right?

Don't tell me to just let things lie, that won't happen, never does/has/will work.

It will pass, but it needs to pass, not be dropped and forgotten.

I have it forever, you know.

I will always have that moment, to know forever when things changed, and likely not for the better.

And if they do get better, if hopes are fulfilled...? What then? Shall I feel eternally selfish and greedy for it?

I get what I want, but at what cost?

Nothing will change, save the typical awkwardness as always is present and the slow fading away.

It will pass, as all things do, and I will fade, again A_Shadow lost for time.

Don't stop me, don't try anymore then I should try to change you.

Everything will pass and nothing matters until the end, when you will have to cache in your chips, win or lose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home