Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Mission Impossible.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to read this blog without emotion. Read this blog without a laugh or a smile, an elevated heartbeat, or a lack there of.

This is your mission:

It's a little odd to me, the movies we watch sometimes.

Impossible things, but tonight it reminded me of my own impossible missions.

I'm no where near that cool, no super spy gadgets, no babe waiting for me at home, wondering what's going on. At least not yet, heh.

My missions never need the high-tech gadgets at my disposal. Not in the least. It spices things up, sure, makes things "sexy", but so?

My only weapon, my only ally is my brain. And I use it 8 hours a day at work, testing the structual integrity of the desks.

Yes, it's getting that bad.

Anyways...

I'm running my impossible scenarios right now. How many of you know them? How many of you sense them?

Not many, I'm sure.

This very moment, I'm on the verge of a breakthrough, or another failure, who knows how it will end? I would like to guess, but there are two somewhat equally plausible outcomes.

"Secret, agent, man!"

Anyways.

I'll make it through the week, I hope.

My other mission impossible, should I choose to accept it, is to get more than 4 hours of sleep at least once before Saturday. That would be somewhat beneficial.

Also, for all ye nerds, make ye way down to ye olde Ebon Root in Layton.

I'll be 'running' a Star Wars miniatures event during the day, you can come to learn, collect, and more!

At least come because I'm cool, star wars is cool, nerds are sexy and you will be nearly garaunteed to shake Vader's hand.

I shit you not. The 501st Alpine Garrison is supposed to be there. Movie ready armor and props, how cool is that?

That's your side mission/bonus objective, should you accept it.

Now I know you've failed the mission.

You might not have laughed at the dry humor, but to chance meeting the Dark Lord? You just got excited.

This blog will self-destruct in...

5...

4...

3...

2...

*popsputtercoughsmokeglaven*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home