Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Thanks Heather:

My Princess
Love Letters from Your King
By: Sheri Rose Shepherd

My Princess...
Triumph Through Trials

I see you when you are in the garden of grief, My princess. I hear your cry for help in the dark hours of the night. I Myself cried out in the garden the night I was betrayed. In My suffering I ask My Father for another way--a less painful way. Yet I trusted His will and purpose for My life and knew the ultimate victory was at the cross. Just as olives must be crushed to make oil, I poured out My life as a love offering for you. Don't ever doubt that I am with you and that I long to take you to a place of comfort, peace, and victory. Even when you cannot see Me from where you are, I am working on your behalf. Give to Me the crushing weight of your circumstances, and come to Me in prayer. When it is time to leave the garden, I will walk with you across the valley and straight to the cross-- where your trials will be transformed into triumph.
Love,
Your Savior and your Victor


For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when our endurance is fully developed, you will be strong in character and ready for anything.
James 1:3-4





Something to think about, anyways.

I just wanted to add that I found out what was killing me, and I was right to assume initially that it WASN'T my fault.

I have some sort of bug that found the best way to kill me.

I don't deal with acids very well because I'm rarely found in a position of super stress where I have acid reflux and the like (especially because I'd rather burn the world to a cinder than be stressed out.)

Well this bug, whatever it is, ramped up acid to the point that I didn't know what to do, it was litterally attacking my innards to hellacious levels that I could barely manage, which was not very cool.

Well this morning, sparing greusome details, I litterally exploded. Pretty much.

It's a rather good thing that I stayed home, lest I have been doomed anyways.

I'm still fighting it, but I shall be making a full recovery, fortuneately (or unfortuneately for you guys, heh).

Now that we all care about that in the first place, I shall be doing other things now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home