Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Well... That was wierd...

I think the swirling hell of the last couple of days is coming to an end.

Today was very necessary, unfortunately.

I think I'm back in the drivers seat now.

That's good.

Note to self: Find out about your world.

I can't actually believe it, I was asked pointed questions about my world and didn't have an answer... So wierd...

I mean, I know places of it, but I've never had to know such details about it ever, just what color the sky is. And I don't know what the answer to that is, either. I usually just come up with something witty or wierd...

But I am looking now, searching and the like, we'll see what I discover. I plan to share it.

It's a fantastic place so far.

Not that I plan many visitors.



So I found out a little bit about what's going on with Ali today.

I can sort of see why she's a bit stressed out, but she's definately not got the best mechanism for it.

I can see where I haven't helped, but I still don't appreciate it when people take their troubles out on those around them. Your own personal problems should, wherever possible, be sepperate from other issues and goings on.

Compartmentalizing, was how it was put to me before.

Being able to box up and set aside that which isn't going to help or contribute or even be applicable to the situation at hand.

As much as you might think the boxes are limiting, I don't find that mixing all of my colors together BEFORE I paint to be useful. With these colors, the world is drawn, but I still see them in their uniqueness.

Anyways.

I think I shall be going to work in the morning, I mainly needed to post my understanding, and my searching.

I understand you a little better now, and I am sorry for what happened.

And I am searching myself a little deeper now and will fill you all in on the crazy-assed wilderness that I find.

I mean, c'mon, this is going to be nuts.

And I so have needed an adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home