Thursday, May 11, 2006

What? Retreat in our moment of triumph?

I have you now.

And I'm hoping that things will work out.

I really want to be able to go to the tourney on the 10th, that would be swell. After all, as long as I'm not playing my dad, I win, and I have enough of the figs that I could do just about anything.

I'm excited and I'm not even sure that I can make it.

And I got more today, like 3 weeks over due. Sheesh.

So that's cool.

BTW, I haven't forgotten, but I'm almost nearly done with my 'short' story about my world.

Which is a nice practice and all, but I'm finding it not all that I imagined. I didn't get very much of the actual world in there, I think. There's only been a handful of features and a few more that were alluded to.

The beautiful thing is that as per standard I'm the one who will get all of it and most of you will only get some of it.

And that might even make it here by tomorrow, but as for now, I need to try to change the playlists and use my spar time to construct a 100 pt. army that pleases me. I've found that I might make a handful to choose from, depending on what ends up happening.

Very nifty stuff. It should prove interesting, but I'm thinking that the imperials have my heart right now. They have the highest number of figures that would kick major butt, that and the Fringers, because if they let the rules flow normally, I can bring a larger force than the rules allow upfront :-p.

We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home