Thursday, June 08, 2006

Mogwai!

Apparently it's been a long day at work.

I almost signed into something at work with a home password.

And I just about typed "localhost" as my password here.

For those of you that aren't me and/or have never worked on Capital One, that's the name of the host you connect to when remotely connected to someone's computer and installing via Marimba.

Because you cared.



But let's get down to business.

You know what's funny? Clowns.

I mean, c'mon. You have to know that by now.



I'm actually in the pre-show of a show that I'll prolly be starting myself. So this ought to be interesting. Interesting like a fox.




I actually have a bit to say and or mention, but this doesn't seem like the place to do it anymore, somehow.

Sorry folks. I guess the whole past due notice finally cashed in.



Speaking of past due, Sprint, the bastards, shut off my phone today.

While I no doubt deserved it as I refuse to pay my bill with them on time now, they could have at least texted me like they normally do, and given me a warning, but no. They didn't.

So here I am, phone all shut off until I turn it back on later tonight or something.



Bah.

So many things.

This is getting bah-thersome.

I mean really. I'm getting towards the attitude of my funk without the funk.

All of the same ideas are re-appearing less the funk.

It sucks, actually. I'm not the kind of person you want in this sort of "Live and let die." attitude. Not a happy thing at all.

Maybe it's just the music right now, but who knows.



In a bought of nerdiness, I spoke to a guy on the phone today that knows where to buy Video cards capable of supporting upwards of 16 monitors, however cool, I don't believe I'll join in that one, I'm thinking three works for me.

Also, my "200" GB hard drive has been resuscitated. Thanks to Bob. While I don't know that I necessarily buy the whole 5 mins answer, whatever. It's very necessary that I have it, currently. Also, since I botched the case while opening it, I have a nice 200 GB HD that I'll be throwing into my desktop when I decide to piece it out.

So there's all that.



Kinda fun and interesting stuff.

To round out my geeking out for the day, I'm still excited about my tourney this weekend. Hopefully the guy from Wizards won't be a total ass, but I'm not holding my breath...

And! I'm kicking around the idea of doing a Battle of Hoth massive miniatures eent, which would be really cool.

I'm now the owner of two AT-ATs and some custom terrain. It should be really freakin' cool if we put it together. AT-STs, AT ATs and snow troopers everywhere.

It will rock.

So, if you have SWs props that you think would fit well with a normal table top game, especially the blaster cannon towers from Hoth and stuff like that, I am very interested in talking to you/barrowing it.


Ok, I've waisted enough time, methinks.

Talk atcha later.

Editors note:

Coming to you later than written because blogspot decided to go down for maitenance during the middle of writing it. Posers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home