Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Well... We're still here.

So "Satan's Day" can end with a note that we're all not going to die.

At least not yet.

That is unless something strikes us, me, or you, down while writing/reading this post.

That would be ironic.

Actually, I think it would ironic, if we were all made of iron, but that's beside the point.

Today wasn't all that different of a day, though it's early, early morning hours sucked as they were filled with the same "disease" that I thought was going to "kill" me back about two months ago.

Suffice it to say - the cafeteria is now off the menu.

Name a disease in the world that once it has purged your body, is gone with it?

Shut up. There may yet be one, but I think this is due to food poisoning. I hate to just say it, but c'mon, if you only knew the power of the dark side... Er... the hell I was going through.

Not fun.

I hate to say it, but I think that's what it is. Not to mention that sort of thing only happens once every several years, not twice in two months. So it's either that, or something faaar worse and not in my control. So I'm banking on that for now, we'll see in a little while.





What was fun, for me anyways, was the fact that Whitney and I have been together a month today. Huzzah. No, really, don't get up.

Yesterday, when we were planning it, it wasn't looking promising, until she reminded me what today was and I just had to do it.

I mean, c'mon. You just have to.

Tempt fate, stick it to the man, eat my shorts.

Ai carumba.

So yeah, we had a good time, at least I did, but not much I can do on a couple hours on a work night.

So yeah, it was good.

Flowers, dinner, she brought up that we should do some sparkling stuff, so yeah, a bottle of "hard stuff" and we're doing great.

It was awesome stuff, actually.

I had fun, like I said.

Though it was kinda short, don't want to get too greedy, I guess.

So eat that, Mr. Dude.

You won't be collecting on that bet today.

I'm gunna fight another day.

And now that It's 10 mins later on 06-07.

Good night, and good luck.

12:06 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

hee hee. Nice way to improvise on such short notice. It was fun. :)

6/08/2006 12:55:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home