Monday, May 22, 2006

Continuing policy.

In an effort to maintain a policy of mine that should be upheld with the most sincerety and un-yieldingness, I find it necessary to post a post that will leave all of you in thinking the same thing: "WTF?"

It's been nice for once, an administrative day that wasn't mucked up by some unneeded needlessness.

Y'know, there are many thoughts that come to mind when this happens, like why can't I have more? I don't like to think of myself as selfish or needy, but when all I want is more, it has to be one or the other or both. Not neither.

Today was how it is supposed to be, how things were meant to be.

How things are supposed to be between us, if that is all that is to be hoped for.

I don't deny any responsibility, we all know I would take it all if I felt like it, or none at all if I wanted it.

But it was 'nice'.

No back flips.

No venom or chaingun-machete wielding, flip-flop wearing hippies.

Just nice.

That's all it needed to be.

A message was sent this day, but am I the only one to get it?

Probably.

And what would be the point if I sent up the flare? You wouldn't appreciate it anymore then you do already.

Assuming you noticed in the first place, but I gave up that game a long time ago. I don't play it anymore, I always lose and they're my rules. You all always lose and you don't even know, don't even realize.

No justice in that.

------------------------------------------------------------

I found out today that our tourney is quite a bit different than we had thought.

At first, we were thinking 'bring your own figures of 100pts worth and lay down the pain', but now it's 'bring $25 bucks, we'll hook you up with randomness and you make due with what you've got'.

I have decided that I better not engage in anything of any chance the next 3 weeks so I can build up a sickening ammount of Karma to do my best.

But I have to actually believe in it first, lol. I do, of sorts, but still, I don't believe it builds up, it just moves about like water...

But yeah, here's the details, if you wish to accompany me and my father (at least) in throughing out some ancient past whoop ass:

DATE: Saturday, June 10th, 2006
PLACE: Game Den Valley Fair Mall
3500 S. 1700 W. West Valley City, Utah
TIME: Noon
COST: $25.00
FORMAT: Sealed, Two boosters per player. 100 pt armies.
PRIZES: 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th place winners each receive one Champions of the Force Booster Pack
The 3rd and 4th place winners each receive three Champions of the Force Booster Packs
The 2nd place winner receives five Champions of the Force Booster Packs
The 1st place winner receives eight Champions of the Force Booster Packs

Website is www.gameden.com.

It's some good information to know, I wasn't aware of the entry fee or the format.

I hope to meet and make nice with the judge, hopefully I can get something going on up north here at Ebon Root. We might set something up for the coming month or two anyways.

So there we go, did you see the size of that distraction? Now on to my detective works.

1 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

ummm WTF?

5/25/2006 02:57:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home