Monday, May 22, 2006

Can You Tell From Butter?

Slogan Generator

A few others:

The Too Good to Hurry Cedric Durant.

Promise Her Anything, But Give Her A_shadow. (roflmao, you know it's true)



On a much less comedic note, I pass on the following news:

Today Amilya Charlene Soresen was born at 10:29 in morning and passed on and
returned to her heavenly father at 11:50 in morning.

I'm sorry, I had to edit that a little, I had to at least pull out the phone numbers.

For those of you that don't already know, Crystal, Jed Smith's daughter, was having a baby.

It was very much pre-mature and they were trying to save her, but apparently that didn't happen.

Even if you didn't know them, I think we can all say a silent prayer for the daughter that Crystal lost and the Grand-daughter that Jed lost.

I know he would appreciate the thought.

1 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

Oh God. Just tried to sloganize my name....

Dirty!

5/25/2006 02:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home