Sunday, October 08, 2006

Here's the story... of a lovely lady...

I know, it hurt me too, just typing the thing.

So I found out, today, that Shadae is a girls name. For coolness, eh? www.Shadae.com looks like it's owned by an arabic computer programmer who uses it for his own web portal to his server stuff.

Hurray.

Now I'm thinking about changing the name, rofl.

I was looking for something different than shadow for the blog, but that's just wierd.

I'll keep you posted, but that may happen.

Also, it looks like I'll be putting up a website again, soon, but one that's professionally hosted.

It'll be very cool, I'll let you know about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

Okay. Yes. A girls name in one instance.

Whoever said it was gender specific?

And how many times before that have you found Shadae in context with gender?

I'm thinking of changing my blogger name as well though.

lol, funny post. :)

10/11/2006 02:19:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home