Thursday, October 05, 2006

It's all about the Pentiums.

Don't make me cry.

My laptop just crashed, and not just a happy "I'll just reboot."

He's dead Jim, the brain is scrambled, he's a vegetable.

Blue screen on reboot.

I became one of my callers...

I called HP support and we found that I'm going to have to take it in.

Lucky me, it happened within 18 days BEFORE the warranty was up.

But I may yet be able to save him with a little help from Jef.

Good part about being a tech with tech friends.

And it kinda forced me to find time for something I put off for a month.

But it didn't need to be like that... Sheesh...

1 Comments:

Blogger vermilion said...

I would weeeeeep.

:(

You promised you would take notes for me on the next resurrection process.

Hope he's okay.

10/11/2006 03:22:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home