Thursday, November 30, 2006

Clan Jhereg.

www.ogame.org

I have been playing this fleet based game for about 3 weeks now (Universe 12, username: A_Shadow, Alliance: Jhereg if you want to join).

Today I finally put the hurt on someone.

I had twice the fleet last week before it was robbed from me in a few seperate attacks.

Yesterday, someone attacked one of our guys and stole some resources, the game has a "newbie protection" that anyone under 5,000 points is usually pretty safe. Well the guy that attacked our Alliance member is under that protection so that our heavy hitters (our leader and the people with large fleets) couldn't attack him back.

Enter me and Dareth (JD from work, someone I met because I was having a debate about casting Fireball underwater, lol...) Dareth and I have a moderate sized fleet for being just out of newbie status ourselves (even after I had to rebuild this week), he has more than I do now, but only because of my losses earlier in the week.

Long story short, we can attack the gent picking on one of our alliance members. The guys name is Sidestreamer who we end up attacking back to uphold our honor and get back the loot.

We found his planets and hit him.

Naturally, the kid has a mouth, so he threatens us with attacking our guy that he hit (Shotty is the guy's username who was hit) until we recall our attacks.

I tell him:

I'm not threatened by your attacks on Shotty. That only makes our victory all the sweeter.

What I did want to offer you, however, is a couresy:

You're welcome.

You're welcome that Dareth and I will be sending you back to newb status before the rest of our clan gets to you. You're welcome that the two of us are handling it over the wrath of our clan. Remember this when you shoot off your mouth to a Jhereg again. You're welcome.



So Dareth and I hit him. A total of three attacks between the two of us. We then send a return attack as soon as we could, each attack had a round trip of 8 hrs, so we got a total of six attacks on him.

Well an hour before my second wave hit, he cried uncle.

He finally appologized and asked if we would leave him alone now, lol.

We verbally stomped all over his alliance's forums and now we're chums of a sort.

I find this important to share as we just got out of a major war with one of my neighboring planets/players.

We spent a week beating the unholy goodness out of all of his planets to the point that he went from being ranked 650+ out of about 20,000 to wanting to quit.

He's now part of our alliance.

Long live the Jhereg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home